Monday, March 30, 2015

Update!

Hey guys! been a while, but I can ensure you that I'm gonna update more soon :) I've been having a stressful week with lots of tests and guests and stuff, so I haven't really gotten the time needed to blog about something nice :D  but I got 2 tests to go, and after that I'm ready to go! :) 

So, a brief update on what's going on in my gameing life right now!

  • We progressed all night on beastlord Darmac Mythic, and we got him to 2% twice.. That hurts lol ^^  But tomorrow is a new day, and with a good spirit, he'll go down ;) 

  • On March 31'st there will be a release of a new The sims 4 expansion, called Get to work, and that'll be awesome :D 

  • And last, my bf played alot of Dark souls (I didn't since I HATE playing games that hard myself, but I LOVE to sit and watch while he plays) :D I don't know why really, but It's cozy in a way ^_^.  Anyway, they released a new game called Bloodborne and it's another story than Dark souls, but alot stays the same, and the playstyle is the same. I really recommend it! 


No comments :

Post a Comment